Costa Coffee — they allow smoking inside the closed area
It is totally unacceptable to allow people to smoke inside the closed areas of Coasta's halls. They provide around 2 tables for non smokers right beside the smokers inside the same closed area. How is that possible! Whenever I am studying, working or had to take my kids I am suffocating from the smoke and sometimes I have to leave.
I believe this act is against respecting others freedom and care of health.
I would highly appreciate if I will receive a feedback concerning my complain to determine whether I will be able 5o visit any of your branches located in Egypt ever again.
Thank you in advance.
More Costa Coffee Complaints & Reviews
- Costa Coffee - verbal abuse from two members of staff 
- Costa Coffee - accused of theft
- Costa Coffee - service / staff 
- Costa Coffee - service and hygiene 
- Costa Coffee - sickness
- Costa Coffee - uncleanliness & bad attitude staff
- [Resolved] Costa Coffee - extra charges
- Costa Coffee - helen
- Costa Coffee - discrimination against a person with a disability 
- Costa Coffee - staff