Cost Cutters Salons / Regis Corporationstylist behavior

H

I went to the cost cutters in Mason City Iowa
on 4th and a blonde stylist next to me acted as if she was under the influence of some drug. She was moving constantly and making wierd facial movements and very shaking, I was waiting for her to cut her hand or her clients ear. She was standing in wide leg stance like she was trying to make her movements seem intentional. If she has a medical issue that causes this, I wouldn't of hired her, it's dangerous to have such abrubt movements. She was not acting normal. I've seen people like this and they are high from meth or something similar. She should not be working on clients acting like that. I don't want to ruin someone's life but if she were performing a service on my child and injured them because she was high, it would be a legal issue! I believe her name was Brittany.