Cosmopolitan Magazine Subscriptionno response, no magazine!

K

I placed an order for cosmo magazine Jan 17 , $67.36 came off my cc and I have called the so called 1 800 number, never a real person to speak to. Is this company real? Will I receive this mag. or did I hit a scam? I would like a answer asap, I am a lawyer and will pursue this...

• Bu
    burninglily Sep 09, 2009

I was offered a 12 month subscription to cosmo and after receiving my first complimentory issue, I got my bill. I paid the introductory price and have still not received another issue since. That was 4 months ago. After 3 attempts to get an answer on their customer service email, I finally got an answer telling me my subscription was suspended due to non payment (even though I have all my proof otherwise) and that they didn't resume my subscription until this month. I paid the bill in July before the due date, so my question remains, where did my money go if I'm not receiving my issues?

• Am
    Ammit Feb 05, 2010

I signed up in January and paid it right away online. I got a bill in the mail and not thinking I went ahead and paid that and mailed it. Well now I just got an email from them saying it is still due. WTF! So I have to pay $45 for an intro rate of $15 now. And as of yet I have found no way of contacting this magazine. So frustrating.

• Gr
    Grhmcrkr May 09, 2010

I signed up for a Cosmo subscription in November and have been receiving the magazine sporadically at best. I paid my bill at the time of the subscription and sometimes I will get the magazine mid to end of the month, after it has been out on the shelf for 3 weeks, or sometimes not at all. The last issue I received was March, and it is now May 9. There seems to be no way to contact the publisher directly also. As for customer service, there isnt any.

• Mi
    missblonde.vaughn Sep 26, 2010

I was on the cosmopolitan website and subscribed (just 10 minutes ago!!) and it said "36 issues for just $36 – SAVE 77% — Best Deal!". After I punched in all my credit card info and so on I got a receipt that said "We have accepted your subscription for Cosmopolitan and will charge your credit card $69 for 36 issues. Your first issue will be delivered to ------------------------------------------- in 4-6 weeks."
    WTF?!?!
    Also I did this deal along with it "Check this box to also receive 6 issues of Elle for just $5 more." and on the receipt it said "We have accepted your subscription for Elle and will charge your credit card $15 for 6 issues. Your first issue will be delivered to ---------------------------------------- in four to six weeks."

Also they have no phone number available on their website and when I try to login to "customer service" my login is continually denied.

• Je
    Jennifer Moon Sep 05, 2018

I've read Kate Hudson's interview from your October issue and what she mentioned about having a c-section is soooooo offensive to so many mothers out there. I don't think I need to explain in depth.

• As
    Ashley111111233 Nov 11, 2018

I am SO FUCKING OFFENDED by the article that was posted on Cosmopolitan's snap chat story today by Kendra James. Literally the worst piece of trash I have ever read. I don't know what kind of message you are trying to portray but that was fucking racist. I will never read Cosmo again. Disgusting, degrading, and racist toward white women.

• Jr
    JR61 Aug 19, 2019

I never ordered it, don't like it and don't want it! There should be a similar list like the ‘DoNotCall' list for junk like this. I tried calling and have sent an email. We'll see what works. In the meantime, into the trash it goes!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices