Continental Finance — fraud
I have been a cardholder since 2006. I have always paid at least the minimum due and my payments have always been early. Imagine my surprise when receiving my Feb. 2009 statement and seeing that not only was I overlimit, but that many other charges were applied to my account. I had a "late fee", "overlimit fee", and a "cli" fee which was explained as a "Credit line increase fee". After finally reaching a "Human", he explained that my payment had been cancelled online at their website ezcardinfo.com. I explained that I had the receipt but he was indignant and stated that Continental had no control over the website as far as online payments and that since it was showing cancelled, they had no recourse but to charge the fees. I explained once again that I had not cancelled the payment. He said that he was sorry but there was nothing he could do. What a good way to make money. I know that times are tough, but why cheat a good customer? There has to be something better!
More Continental Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Continental Finance Master Card - fraud & cheating!
- Continental Finance - phone calls
- Continental Finance - scam!!!
- Continental Finance Company LLC - billing after account was closed out!
- Continental Finance Master Card - rip off
- Continental Fiance - fraud and misrepresentation of services
- Continental Finance LLC - theft, fraud, scam, dishonest
- Continental Finance Mastercard - rude customer service, bogus card
- Continental Finance / First Bank of Delaware - declining card
- Continental Fincance - fraudulent company