Continental Finance — credit card
i applied for a credit card and i have never even activated it and they sent me a bill for 247.00 for the card and only leaves a little credit I do not and will not activate this card and they demanded there money two weeks after i apply for the card . I feel if i dont activate it then i have nothing and they have nothing am i not right
More Continental Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Continental Finance Master Card - fraud & cheating!
- Continental Finance - phone calls
- Continental Finance - scam!!!
- Continental Finance Company LLC - billing after account was closed out!
- Continental Finance Master Card - rip off
- Continental Fiance - fraud and misrepresentation of services
- Continental Finance LLC - theft, fraud, scam, dishonest
- Continental Finance Mastercard - rude customer service, bogus card
- Continental Finance / First Bank of Delaware - declining card
- Continental Fincance - fraudulent company