Consumer Cellular Contacting — How to get a hold of them -
I have now tried to contact Consumer Cellular for three days, each day several times. So far I have not been able to get a hold of anyone. Usually during the week, they give you an option to schedule a call back - if you do not answer them immediately, they leave a voicemail to call them back. When you try - you get the same run around.
During the two years of being a customer, I was without service many times. I only have a cell phone, since I am old and do not have a decent income. I had to try to contact them by chat to get service restored each time. Finally, I got tired and left and went to a different company. Now I got a bill that I do not understand - I think it is too high, so I have questions. Therefor the reason for my trying to talk to someone.
I am out of patience, I am frustrated and will not pay a bill that I believe to be wrong.
My personal info is as follows:
Morrigan A Black
I can be contacted by phone, text or email. I hope you can give this matter your attention, and let me know what I can do. I am not trying to get out of paying the final bill - but it is sort of crazy to try to contact a firm to give them money, and it should not be this difficult. You would think, they have more than ONE phone number and not many employees to answer, especially on week ends or later in the day.
More Consumer Cellular Contacting Complaints & Reviews
- Consumer Cellular - Beware
- Consumer Cellular - Outraged me
- Consumer Cellular - Scammers paradise
- Consumer Cellular - Lousy phone, unfair billing and payment not yet returned
- Consumer Cellular - Charge for phone service before the phone is activated
- Consumer Cellular - Being told my usage is 50 minutes when it is only 11 minutes at most this billing cycle.
- Consumer Cellular - My calls keep getting dropped.
- Consumer Cellular - Cell phone
- Consumer Cellular - Claims of payments not received, phone service terminated.
- Consumer Cellular - Customer Sevice