Conns - Parts / Service Deptbad customer service and technician

R

This company's part and service department has the worst customer service i have ever seen in my life. I called to report a problem with my washing machine that was under warranty. The tech came out and said there were a couple parts that needed to be replaced. Since the conns company is not located in Tyler Tx I was told to contact the dallas part/service dept to place the order. I placed the order a month ago and still have not received a single part at all. One week I would receive a call from gloria saying that the parts were shipped out by fed ex. Once that week passed I called and no one could find any information about my order. Since then I have talked an asst manager which lied and said he would return a phone call and never did. So I proceeded to call on a saturday to try to get some more information about the order. I requested a supervisor and I spoke with greg which was no help at all either. All he could tell me is that after a month they shipped the parts to the wrong address when I verified and notified them that the washer was at a total different address than the address that opened the account.I also advised him that this dept has screwed up my account pertaining to my telephone number and address. All he could tell me was that the parts had to be reordered. Greg called back on Monday once again lying saying i would receive my parts by mon. or tuesday and he would call back to give me a tracking number. I have yet to receive a call about the parts. This department needs to be reevaulated and retrained on how to handle an invoice and order properly. Also how to notate a call correctly so that the next rep to handle the account would have some information about the situation.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices