Connsfinancial services

J

I purchased a couple of items through Conns Home Plus and since has been a nightmare. I fell behind midway through the loan and had contacted them for additional help which they refused. After they refused on an average I have been getting 7 to 8 calls a day including weekends and many are hang ups. When I do take the calls they continue to harass me, belittle me, interrogate me, and refused to work with me until recently. Last week around 2/26/16 they contacted me and offered to defer payments toward the end of my contract if I paid $186.00 which I did. Each day since I get multiple calls claiming that I still owe and that their rep was mistaken and should not have offered such a deal. I asked them to listen to recording as they said they have on file but instead they are calling me a liar, and continued to try and push me. I eventually terminated the call. I know of several people that have experienced the same treatment and enough is enough. I am stressed, not sleeping, not eating, and feel sick to my stomach over it all. What does a company feel that they need to mislead consumers into paying additional money that I said I didn't have and get away with not honoring the agreement once they take my money? I am aware that I owe the money and have spoken with them several times and apologized and explained that they would get their money and I still get this outrageous, unprofessional, unethical treatment. They tell me that they will report this information to the credit reporting agencies if I do not continue the plan even after they refuse to honor my restructure that they offered. They also are charging additional fees on payments which was not explained of agreed too. If you listen to recording of my calls you will see that I have been professional, willing to pay, and appreciative of the products. I have guaranteed payment and explained that it would get paid once I receive my funds. Instead, they pushed me into paying more than what I could afford on a deal they structured then failed to honor their own plan. Why will my credit be affected when they failed to honor what we all agreed. Please have them provide you with copies of my calls and listen for yourself. I would start with 2/20/16 through today. I have contacted an attorney locally and he said to start with you. Please help me resolve this matter and put a stop to the madness. I am begging you to help me stop them from further harassment.