Comwave — Fed up with the dropped and missed calls and overall lousy service!
I had this company's VOIP service for three months, and got fed up with the dropped and missed calls and overall lousy service, so I canceled the service.
They wouldn't give me any instructions on where and how to return their telephony modem, then they charged over $250 to my credit card for the modem without my permission. I called their customer service again and they finally gave me a shipping address. I was told if I returned their modem right away they'd reimburse the $250 to my card and also reimburse me for the cost of the shipping - but only if I used "Standard Ground" shipping method, which is not traceable. I was also asked to fax them the Canada Post receipt as proof I shipped the modem, which I did. I shipped the modem to the address Comwave gave me. Now Comwave can't find my modem (they lost it in their warehouse, or maybe gave me the wrong address?) and they are refusing to remove the charge from my card, even though they told me they did get my faxed receipt. I've had to file formal complaints with the Better Business Bureau, the Toronto Star, and my credit card company to try and get the money back that they stole from me. I'm still waiting for my money. By all means, avoid these lying rip-off artists, or you'll be paying for your mistake later, as I'm doing!
More Comwave Complaints & Reviews
- Comwave - falsifying contract
- Comwave - Comwave refuses to cancel service and charging credit card for service that no longer works!
- Comwave - Comwave Canada (Solution to your Problems)
- Comwave - hidden charges
- Comwave - Asking money & threatening to send info to collection agency
- Comwave Networks - home phone
- Comwave - extremely poor service
- Comwave - Never had a service and seem to owe $1083.25 Bull S*it.
- Comwave - Telephone Service
- Comwave Networks - internet