Menu
Complete Savings / Complete Save company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1276 complaints
866 resolved 410 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Complete Savings / Complete Save customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Complete Savings / Complete Save. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
M
2:40 pm

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Money being taken from my account

Just went onto my online banking app to see a cash withdrawal for £15 not a sizeable amount of money but also something I didn't agree to, I'm 18 and work for less than minimum wage and don't understand why I have been targeted? I want to know how I get my money back and what I've signed up to as I'm very cautious about my money and wouldn't give my own bank details out I rarely online shop so I feel my details have been used without my authorisation

M
9:15 am

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Unauthorised card payments

I checked my bank earlier today and I seen £15 has been taken out of my account and I'm so angry! I payed for a parklife ticket earlier this year and I remember the email that you sent me, I don't remember you asking for me bank details just my email! I am so upset, I know it's only little money but during this difficult time it's very much needed, please can you contact me as I want a full refund of my money, I never authorised this payment.

Update by Millie Alice
Apr 04, 2020 9:19 am

Money has been taken out my bank account without authoritarians.. Millie Mcbride .. email [email protected] Bank Santander Would like a refund and cancelling off my account

During this difficult time of corona virus all money is valuable, i never received a confirmation about money being taken out of my account, I really need my money back, please contact me asap!

D
7:52 am
Complete Savings / Complete Save has left an official reply on this complaint.

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Money has been taken out my bank account without authorization

Money has been taken out my bank account without authoritarians.. David Hall .. email [email protected] Bank Santander

Would like a refund and cancelling off my account..

2:18 pm
Complete Savings / Complete Save has left an official reply on this complaint.

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Bank alert.

My bank has alerted me and informed me that £15 has been taken from my bank and this will be taken out each month. I do not know who wly completesaveuk.c are, and I certainly did not give them my bank details. I am very concerned that who ever they are, they have been able to access my bank details. I have been informed that this is a scam. I would appreciate it if you could help me with this matter. Many thanks.

12:26 pm

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Unauthorised transaction

My daughter has had £15 taken from her bank account. She has not signed up to any membership and has not agreed for this payment to be taken.

7:17 am

Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorised payments

For some reason I noticed an unauthorised payment come out of my account, I looked to see if there were anymore and sure enough there was. I have back dated it from 2018 when it all started, I assume it is from train line but I cannot be 100% certain. I have calculated this to be £165 that has been taken out of my bank account and I would like it to stop I am not happy with this at all and I would like every single penny back in to my account or I will be taking this further, I have sent pictures to back up my statement which also have dates and the amount on.

P
2:49 pm

Complete Savings / Complete Save - WLY*CompleteSavings

Over the past four months a total of £60 has been taken from my bank account. I was not aware that I had signed up for this "service" and that it was taking £15 from my account every month. I have only found this out after going through past transactions because of a mistake with the amount in my account. I want all of the money refunded to my account immediately.

11:16 am

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Recurring £15 on account

I have been getting £15 taken out of my account for while, it is totalling £280 I have never opened an account with this company. I do online shopping with the same companies every time, and buy travel tickets with the same as well. When I have booked hotels to stay in it is always with reliable ones so that I never have to open any sort of account or than with the hotel I am staying in. I have not opened up an account with this company. The first charge goes away back to the 4th of December 2018. How do I get my money back which has been taken from me?

N
8:54 am

Complete Savings / Complete Save - taking money

my name is Cynthia Yeboah and im here to complain about complete savings, they have been taking money from my account for more than a year . i have not got a subcription or membership yet i am still charged 15 pounds each month i dont know where this has come from and i would like my money back!

D
5:11 am

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Wly complete save

I have never registered for this service, please stop taking money from my account it's fraudulent I have a very low income and can't afford for this to be happening, my name is Daniel Abbott, I have never given my bank details to you do stop it stop stop stop stop stop stop it itititit stop it now it's wrong I can't be doing this stop it now stop it it's fraud

4:46 am

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Charges in my bank

So I was looking through my bank charges and found I have been charged £15 for something I am completely unsure of, kore than once may I add. Now I work part-time and pay for a lot of things, so being charged £15 for whatever this is doesn't make sense. I would like to know what I've been charged for and what is going to be done about it because, as silly as it seems, £15 as often as I get charged for it wouldn't be thrown about like that.

H
8:20 am

Complete Savings / Complete Save - A membership

My postcode Bn147dh. I have noticed on my mobile banking that £15 has been taken out of my account and I have not requested any membership from you on 31.3.20. I have called my bank as I did not recognise and they gave me the number 0800 389 6960, which is closed. There was an option to cancel this so called membership which I proceeded to do, and the message said I haven't got one! Cancellation code 49074830. In the current climate I am not working and have no wage and categorically did not sign up for this. PLEASE refund my money as soon as possible and cancel anything you want to take from me. I have no membership number but my surname is Noakes. I HAVE NOT AUTHORISED YOU TO TAKE MONEY FROM BANK.

1:01 pm

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Charge me for absolutely nothing

Hi so I recently bought a JLS ticket and at the end of it it was giving me a voucher to save money off my next ticket purchase. I did not ask for a membership and have just been charged 15£ for absolutely fuck all. Sorry for cursing but I am furious, please unsubscribe me ASAP as I do not use this service AT ALL! I demand my money back and to unsubscribe me and delete my bank details! Account is [email protected]

Please reach me on my personal email [email protected]

This is honestly a joke I have never used it in my life! Don't offer to save me money on my next ticket but then charge me for absolutely nothing

12:12 pm

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Money getting taken out of my account

I have noticed I have had £15 taken out of my account which has not been authorised and I would like this back ASAP
I don't know why this money has came out but I would like a reply witb why and I would like this money back please, I am writing this early because I am not Prepared to let you as a company to keep on taking money out of my bank account! Thank you

1 comment
Apr 07, 2020 4:45 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

i’m going through the same thing, do you have any idea how to cancel this?

5:16 am

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Taking money out of my account

I checked my bank and £15 out of money was gone which I haven't signed up to anything to say that it can be taken out of my bank.
I wsnt my money back now

P
4:15 am

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Money being withdrawn in my account

I have seen an amount of £15 taken out of my account and I did not sign for any membership. Can you please return my money back and stop taking money from my account. Thank you. I even called and you confirmed that I don't have any account set with you and now I don't know how to cancel the transaction and I'm not sure now when you started taking money from my account coz it's only today that I have realised it. Please remove my details from your system and stop this fraudulent act you are doing. I don't even know how you got hold of my details

A
10:54 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi Adam, Please see below: Adam Scarborough 25 Emberson Way North Weald, Epping Essex CM166DL 07765916982 Dear Sir / Madam, The purpose of this communication is to highlight my heighten level of shock, surprise and unnecessary stress caused by my recent discovery that your organisation has unlawfully been taking £15 from my credit account without...

2:40 pm

Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorized charges to bank account

This company is charging without my authorization money from my account.
Tried to speak with my bank and they will try to sort it out asap as the have already heard about them.
Today i received another charge from this scam company and apparently the are not replying to any of the email sen

Somebody should do something!

1 comment
Apr 07, 2020 4:46 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

i’m going through the same thing, do you have any idea how to cancel this?

F
10:39 am

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Wly complete save

I looked on my online banking today and noticed this company had taken £15 from my account, i researched in the internet and saw many people have had their money taken also I can confirm I have never joined any plan whatsoever but I do occasionally shop online but always from the same place, I have absolutely no idea where they got my details from but have been told they have been taking money since last year when I called the bank they hung up on me and I already waited over 30 minutes for them to even answer my call so I've written a complaint on my bank online and am waiting for them to get in touch but they told me I must of registered or signed up as it's some kind of subscription for cash back that I do not and have never wanted

R
3:04 pm

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Metro bank

I had £15 taken away from my bank balance, I've not signed any agreement or any contract to have any money taken away from me. I've not made any purchase recently and I've left a screenshot down below to show that there's been £15 taken away from me for no reason, I haven't even been told why this is happening. Please resolve this, I desperately need my money back!

Complete Savings / Complete Save contacts