Zoo Printing / Terrible Customer Service

1 5700 Bandini Blvd.Commerce, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 310.253.7751

This is a company, that if you are putting your reputation on the line with your clients, that you DO NOT want to use them

I was wanting to move my printing from the current printer I use, so I sent a small job to Zoo Printing zooprinting.com. The process was pretty smooth and the turnaround time was what was promised, but that is where it stopped.

When I received the order, the color of the print job between the front and back was terrible! The exact blue on the front of the card, was purple on the back of the card. I phoned their customer service and they said that there policy was to send 10 cards back to Customer Service, which I did.

Four days later, I get a phone call from Carlos to say he can see the problem BUT their company policy is for 25 cards to be sent back. Needless to say his arrogance and total lack of customer service ensured that I will never use Zoo Printing zooprinting.com EVER again. It was a total waste of money and time.

After this experiance it now makes sense why they are called Zoo Printing zooprinting.com.

Stay away!

To

Comments

• Fr
      31st of Aug, 2008

This comment is from Zoo Printing. We have e-mailed this person who claims that his name is Tony in order to find out what printing job he was referring to and other details so that we could investigate this matter. We also reminded him that we have been getting fake complaints lately from vicious competitors. These are all being investigated. We reminded him that libel and slander laws do apply on the internet and that if this is one of the fake complaints, that he needs to be careful. We still have not heard back from Tony4x4. We also have his full name and e-mail on file. If he wishes to communicate with us and this complaint is valid, we would be very happy to respond.

• Re
      1st of Nov, 2009

My experience with Zoo so far has been terrific. Many people complain about colors but do not follow standard CMYK directions... one thing I love about ZOO is that thier Knowledge base is very extensive and clear. Just bc people don't want to take the time to read, doesn't give them the right to make compaints.