Zoo Printing / Terrible Customer Service
This is a company, that if you are putting your reputation on the line with your clients, that you DO NOT want to use them
I was wanting to move my printing from the current printer I use, so I sent a small job to Zoo Printing zooprinting.com. The process was pretty smooth and the turnaround time was what was promised, but that is where it stopped.
When I received the order, the color of the print job between the front and back was terrible! The exact blue on the front of the card, was purple on the back of the card. I phoned their customer service and they said that there policy was to send 10 cards back to Customer Service, which I did.
Four days later, I get a phone call from Carlos to say he can see the problem BUT their company policy is for 25 cards to be sent back. Needless to say his arrogance and total lack of customer service ensured that I will never use Zoo Printing zooprinting.com EVER again. It was a total waste of money and time.
After this experiance it now makes sense why they are called Zoo Printing zooprinting.com.
More Zoo Printing Complaints & Reviews
- Zoo Printing - I will never use Zoo Printing again! 
- Zoo Printing - Poor Customer 
- Zoo Printing - Zoo Printing gives you the runaround! 
- Zoo Printing - Zoo Printing is Terrific! 
- Zoo Printing - Zoo Printing 
- Zoo Printing - extremely poor customer service
- Zoo Printing - printing - very poor service 
- Zoo Printing Inc. - business cards 
- Zoo Printing - Awful service
- Zoo Printing - Bad Service