Zenni Optical / misrepresented product/horrible customer service

CA, United States Review updated:

This is an online only eyewear store, and I want all to hear my WARNING that they are awful, misleading, and their customer service is practically non-existent. My brother ordered a pair of glasses that were misrepresented in their description, when they arrived they were HUGE, and when we tried (and tried, and tried) contacting the company we could never get anyone via phone or email during their regular business hours. Their live chat feature is always offline. After almost two months, we finally heard back. The response was in horrible broken English, and we had missed their 30-day window for doing anything. SHAM!! All we were asking for was an exchange, by the way. Watch out if you order anything from this company.

Km

Comments

• Ox
      12th of Oct, 2016

I have ordered multiple glasses from Zenni going back over 7 years. Considering that Zenni lists EXACT measurements IN MILLIMETERS for lens height, lens width, bridge width, overall frame width, and temple length for EVERY single frame they sell, any competent person would have to assume that your inability to order frames in a size that suits you is a result of your own personal incompetence.