Zazzle / unethical business practices.
Zazzle will sign you up for a service that automatically renews without your consent. I purchased some items from Zazzle over a year ago. There was a free membership promotion, but I was not interested. Items I received looked horrible and were damaged, so I decided not to order anything again from them. One year passed and I have never gone to the Zazzle and never ordered anything. But several weeks ago a charge came into my PayPal account. They took money for auto renewal of a membership. There was no notice I even had a membership! When I contacted customer service that there was nothing they could do, because I signed up myself. They refused to refund for this service I didn't want, didn't use, and do not plan to ever use. Horrible company!
More Zazzle Complaints & Reviews
- Zazzle.com - online fraud 
- Zazzle Black - charges credit card without authorization 
- Zazzle.com - scam 
- Zazzle.com - black membership scam 
- Zazzle.com - content management team 
- zazzle inc - 12 Years Account Suspended
- Zazzle - ties
- Zazzle - wedding invitations
- Zazzle - 131-83086522-1075179
- Zazzle - capricious and inflexible order cancellation