Zazzle / invitation cards
I have ordered 30 invitation cards from Zazzle and received my order in a timely manner. Cards were lovely, but unfortunately two of them were damaged. I contacted Zazzle immediately and asked for a replacement and they said that they were not able to replace only two cards.
They said that the only thing they could offer was to place a new order! Are you kidding me?? Why would I order a whole new set if I wanted to get only two cards replaced!?
I regret the day I found Zazzle and decided to use their service. These people simply don't respect their customers and they are not ready to help!
They gave me nothing but headache and almost ruined my wedding!
More Zazzle Complaints & Reviews
- Zazzle.com - online fraud 
- Zazzle Black - charges credit card without authorization 
- Zazzle.com - scam 
- Zazzle.com - black membership scam 
- Zazzle.com - content management team 
- Zazzle - enforcing policy to independant contractors 
- Zazzle - business cards/printing error
- Zazzle - crappy printing and worse customer service!
- Zazzle.com - this company appears to be in serious need of an audit on their trading practices 
- Zazzle - very disorganized and unprofessional company