Zara / miserable customer service

NL Review updated:

I ordered clothes to be sent to as a gift to a friend to be delivered within 3 to 5 days in order for this it to get to him in time for sinterklaas. First of all Zara refused to use a gift receipt and said they could only include a full receipt in the package.

Furthermore, 12 days after it was shipped, it still hasn't reached my friend and after numerous calls to Zara, they continue to tell us they don't know where it is. They've misplaced the package. They have not apologized or made any amends. Needless to say, I will never purchase anything from that place and will endure everyone I know knows how disgraceful and disgusting their customer service is.

Comments

• Pa
      Jan 29, 2014

I am so discussed with Zara. I would hope people would stop shopping there. I think zaras policy is to train their staff to be rude. The more rude the better. O my goodness. It is one if the nastest stores. I will not step foot in any Zara again. Even the managers are nasty rude. I would think the company would be worried about this. They do not cater to the shopper. I refuse to be treated like a second class citizen. You act like your store and you people are above anyone else. Well you are NOT. Remember that. I am discussed.