Zaravery upset!

I'm a Zara customer for a very long time and I have to say I'm surprisingly shocked at the customer service I've received yesterday. I bought a t-shirt about 3 weeks ago and came home finding the alarm tag on still. I went back to the store yesterday and explained what happened. The girl asked me for the receipt which I no longer had but remembered I had paid with my card so I pulled up my bank statement and I showed her the charge that was made. She took down my first and last name, address and the last 4 digits of my debit card and gave me a number to call. I told her it's not my responsibility to call anyone or do anything since it was their mistake. I drove all the way from Elizabeth to Edison, spent my gas, my time and came home with the tag on.I'm very disappointed and I certainly won't go back to Zara EVER AGAIN. I'm not the type of person to complain about small business mistakes because no one is perfect but an issue like this one should have been solved right away.

• Ez
    EZADS Dec 06, 2014

Shopping is a nightmare in ZARA TUrkey .

• Ba
    baltimore girl Dec 29, 2013

I bought a number of items online-most did not fit, the problem is w/ 3 sweaters that fit but are of POOR QUALITY
    1) sweater worn 1 x and stretched out 3 sizes larger -looks like an old heavily used sweater
    2) sweater worn out to party but was so scratchy where the lace was sewn to the knit --it was un-wearable
    3) sweater worn 1 x and the bodice fell apart, lost all form and fit- stretched out and looked like a very old hard used sweater

Then, the service, or lack thereof, they SUCK
    the answer for any customer help is either no answer or "no"
    filed complaint with the bank
    NEVER GOING TO ZARA again---hate this cheap ### company

• Tr
    tripti agrawal Apr 29, 2012

I had bought a dress for my kid which after one wash made the inner lining stretch from the bottom n shrink from the top.when shown at the store the staff denies by saying it is a design element. when scanned on the system n the pic is shown it clearly shows thesub standard quality of the fabric used as a lining which made it stretch beyond the dress itself . The negative approach of the staff n their non wilingness to help u out is simply ridiculous n one feels cheated.