Zara Mini City Bag Saffiano / inner chip

1 Kelapa Gading MallJakarta, Indonesia
Phone: (021) 45853784

Regarding Zara's product inner chip that has been a disturbance to all customer in Jakarta or might be the rest of Indonesia. Picture that, we're buying your product with a chip embedded inside and we didn't even realise or warned in advance that it will cause noise every time we walk through every retail shop's security door. Thus, in the end, we have to visit a Zara store (Yes, i was welcomed with a triggered alarm on the door) and asked the employee to deactivate the chip. They treated us unfairly even rejected to deactivate it without receipt. I bought the bag for like around 3 months earlier...how would you think that i would keep them??? I had to make a commotion and met the store manager. After round talks then he allowed to non activate my chip but he did remind me that the same thing will repeat in another 3 months. Seriously, Zara, with all the respect, if you're planning to do business in this way i might just move on and buy a more branded bag than yours. This is a extremely upsetting treatment to be a customer in your store.

If you think i lied, please find the blog attached because it wasn't approve by your spell check (yes, find a translator coz u have business in Indonesia so the least you can do is to read our feedback). This blog address was created by another Zara customer.

Thanks Zara, you lost another customer!!

Zara Mini City Bag Saffiano