Zales / ring

1 175 ST JacobsSt JACOB, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone:

I was visiting my daughters in Ga. for mothers day and I recieved the most beautiful Mothers Day Ring. I put it on and my daughter wanted me to remove the ring from my finger so she could try it on and the band snapped and broke on the back side. My daughters were mortified. They had the whole family gathered around me and they were so embarresed. My daughter contacted Zales (she had ordered on line) and was told it had to be sent back and a refund would be sent to her but it would take 30 days. They also said that it could possibly be fixed at a Zales store but there could be charge!!!. This is rediculous. A $300 dollar ring and it lasted for 10 minutes.
I had heard good things about Zales but I am so shocked about this. There should be no shipping charged to my daughters or shipping back to me. I love the ring it is very different than any others I have seen and means so much to me. I have to give it back to my daughter and not have it back for 6 to 8 weeks. I just want someone to know about this. What can we do?

Dissapointed
Mary

Me

Comments

• Lo
      10th of May, 2009

Apparently, you can send the ring back and get a refund.

what is the problem?