Zales / gives runaround & horrible customer service

1 Laguna Hills, CA, United States Review updated:

My husband and I went to the Laguna Hills Mall Store to have his wedding ring resized(which is on warranty). They we nice at first, the only problem was none of the staff had a clue what they were doing. Thats pretty scary when they are handling expensive jewelry. They said it would be ready in 3 days at the most and they said they would give my husband a call when it was ready..Well, a week went by and no call. My husband then called Zales and the girl he was talking to didnt know how to look up his name and didnt know where he ring was. We were pissed and on top of it she hung up on him. He calls back a second time and she told him she didnt know how to look it up and she could not help him.
So he then called customer care and after getting redirected 5 times he finally got through to someone. Customer care then said they were going to send the district manager out to that store to train everyone how to handle jewelry. Shouldnt that be done before they start working with customers and really expensive jewelry!! So in the meantime my husband gets the number to the person that is resizing it and he said it would be ready the next day. Well another week went by and they still said it wasnt ready then called my husband moments later saying it was ready. Well which one is it.
He went in to pick the ring up this morning only to get yelled at by the manager for calling customer care to complain. Instead of the manager apologizing he yelled at my husband, I just cant beleive it!!! I am in customer service and they are the most unprofessional company Ive ever dealt with. I bought all my wedding jewelry from there and I now regret it because if there is a problem then I will have to deal with these incompetent, rude people.
Lastly, when he did pick up the ring this morning there is a seam all the way around the ring that was never there. So now we have to go back and deal with that which we are probably going to be hassled by the manager and his employees. Its awful whenwe paid so much for it.

Comments

• Sh
      4th of Dec, 2009

Since they adopt the policy of sending out merchandise this has been bad very bad