Zales / I will never set foot in this store again

I bought a pendant online from Zales, because the lady in the store quoted me a higher price. When I received it, there were 4 diamonds missing. I called customer service and they said I would be charged for replacing the diamonds, or I could send it back. I told her that the pendant was sold out and my lifetime gtd says they would fix the problem. She said no, the store would not fix it without charge. I wonder how they can get buy with saying one thing and doing another? I will never set foot in this store again.

Va

Comments

• Ni
      9th of Sep, 2008

yes..they say something and do something...i even experienced horrible service...we cant do anything except listen to their options given to us

• Ms
      5th of Nov, 2008

I brought a 1 carat zales signature princess cut diamond ring from zales about 2 yrs ago. When I brought it there was a small cut in the diamond and I told the sales agent about it, they say that's how diamond suppose to be and I believe them it was my first time shopping for diamond. After a year later, it was visible to see it was a cut. I brought back to the zales store and they say they will replace it. It took them 1 month to replace my diamond, when I recieved my diamond they didn't have the certified card with it. They told me the corporate will mail it to them. Now, it has been two months later, I haven't heard nothing from them. I called them once every two week to found out, guess what the manager said, they e-mail the corporate and they haven't gave them a respond back and it has been going on and on, the same excuse every time I called them. From now on, whoever lived in Richmond, California, please do not shop at zales in hilltop. The sales people who works there is not good.

15th of Aug, 2009

You mean "the sales people who work there are not good" :).