Yp.com / sucks
After paying YP.com for 11 months I received a call from LocalSplash.com, an actual internet advertising specialist. I had noticed that my business had been gradually getting slower & slower for the previous year. Ten days after advertising with LocalSplash, my business took off! It was like turning on a faucet. I was doing jobs every day and that was fantastic. I immediately called YP.com to let them know that their performance was non-existant and that they should cancel my advertising immediately. Of course their customer service dept. never let anyone know that I fired their company, so today I received a call from their collections dept. I let them know where they could file their future bills and that I had already cancelled the visa card they were billing, so they wouldn't be sucking anymore money from my account. I also labelled their phone # as BS in my phone memory (along with a host of other co's) so I know not to bother fielding anymore calls from them in the future. If you are unlucky enough to have opened an account with YP.com just remember, You never signed anything because in their greed, they never bother to send Anyone an actual contract to sign & without a signature their so-called "contract" is already null & void. Chew on that awhile YP.com thieves.
More Yp.com Complaints & Reviews
- YellowPages.com - cancel contract 
- YellowPages.com - horrible to cancel!!! 
- YellowPages.com - failure to deliver on promised advertising 
- YellowPages.com - failure to deliver on contract! 
- Open Business Directory, Ltd / Yellow-Page-Usa.com - fraud online subscription - yellow-page-usa.com 
- Yellow Pages - web page 
- Yellow Pages USA - bogas soliciation
- YellowPages.com - lies and scams 
- Yellow Pages Group - information please
- YellowPages.com - yellowpages a scam!