YouTube — video
In November 2016, Brett LaSelva posted a slanderous video on his you tube account.
This video falls under the new penal code for bullying and harassment.
The video is of me, Karen Martha Wetzel, disabled (PTSD) removing an item from my birdfeeder.
When you do a search for my name.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Bruno, CAYou will note Brett LaSelva has intentionally placed them ahead of my friends and families obituaries.
This action by Brett LaSelva is intentional malice (also proves nothing) causing me and my family mental and physical harm.
Cyber bullying and harassment is the intent to do someone serious harm.
Updated by Karen Martha Wetzel · May 20, 2017
Not all videos are what they appear to be (for instance, was this actually a theft and harassment (where is the proof of harassment?) that is based on the whole truth? The alleged stolen item has been in videographer's wife's hands a long time ago. Why would the person who was videotaped take a photo of said alleged stolen item.
It appears to many that this video is pure nonsense and for what reason was it taped. Suggest all the fans of this videographer say a prayer for this person so that whatever is troubling him (obvious hatred in his heart and discrimination of a senior woman with health issues and PTSD disability).
More YouTube Complaints & Reviews
- Foreigner in the Philippines - illegal charity 
- YouTube - hate spreading 
- YouTube - hackers literally got into my phone
- YouTube - youtube lace wig review scammers 
- YouTube - nasty videos 
- YouTube - use the kid app
- YouTube - prager u propaganda advertising
- YouTube - youtube is treating small channels horrible especially channels with kids
- YouTube - copyright music vs copyright videos 
- YouTube - youtube