Your Better Tomorrow / refuse to offer refund

Same complaint as other customers - received "free" cd for Hypnotherapy to stop smoking. The "fine Print" in Terms and Conditions states that you will automatically be enrolled to receive 4 cd's every four weeks and credit card billed $84.97. Cannot just write "return to sender/Refused" on package - need to call to get authorization return number or they won't acknowledge it. Cannot get through to customer service although there is a phone number listed. The company bills credit card, delays shipping, then states that cd's were not returned within 10 days. This company is a total rip-off and they are scam artists. Never do business with them!! I also live on a fixed income, and needed that money to keep the household bills paid. RIP-OFF ! !!!

Dj
Jul 03, 2014

Comments

• Pa
      Jul 24, 2014

I was also scammed by them but contacted my credit card company who called them and they agreed to cancel. Now they are still sending these Cd's and charging for them.

• Na
      Aug 12, 2014

I have cancelled this and continue to get billed on my credit card..3 months now what can I do?

• Ro
      Jan 22, 2015

Your Better Tomorrow stole $84.97 out of my checking account with order # 6597. I received a product from them which I didn't want or have any use for and sent it black to them immediately, but did not receive the expected refund. If this company has any decency they will send me the money they stole from me.. Please send my money to me!

• De
      Jul 24, 2015

They stole money from my account also. When I called to complain about not getting a refund I could barely understand either one of the women
    I spoke to. I finally got a call back from a manager, who I could also barely understand, and he talked over me and was very rude. He ended up hanging up on me. I told him this was a scam and that they were robbing me.