Yes Loans / total liars

United Kingdom, Wales, Gwent, Cwmbran Review updated:
yes loans
tintern house, illiam brown close, Llantarnam Park, NP44 3AB
Phone: 0871 711 8036
They told us they were the loan company and that we had a 10, 000 loan and it would be in our bank in 5 days. Within a week still not heard anythingg so rang company finally got htrough and just got told a load of rubbish. It is a premium rate number and we have rang 10 times. it takes 40 minutes to get through and when you finally do and tell them you want your money back they hang up on you every time. They owe us £69 along with the other million people they have ripped off! I have attached proof that they are a bogus company! someone please help us get our money back and the money we have spent of the phone ringing these liars! The company director has been banned from been a director for 10 years for doing this to so many people and there a thousands of complaints about yes loans which are identical to ours.

N  24th of Jul, 2009 by
Hello i couldn't agree with you more!!! Surely its unlawful what these thieves are doing! If we just helped ourselves to other peoples money in the name of business we'd be locked up by now! Yes loans are not a legit company are are just hiding behind a website and advertising!! I will NEVER give up on my quest for a full refund of £69.50 taken out of my account without my consent on the 13.06.09. Gdluck to you all stick with it!
A  2nd of Aug, 2009 by
Yea exactly the same thing happened to me only last monday 20.07.09!! they even had the nerve to tell me how much i would be paying a month only to get a letter 2 days after they took the money out my bank telling me a completely different loan!!

Yes Loans Logo Yes Loans