[Resolved] Yes! Communities / repairs not being completed
I have been in contact numerous times with the office on site reporting necessary repairs. After 3 visits from maintenance the leaking pipes and damaged floor and wall have yet to be repaired. I was contacted by the property manager on 1/5/18 guaranteeing that the repairs would be complete by COB. They were not, I emailed the property manager that night and received no response, I called today 1/9/18 left a message and sent a follow up email. The property manager states she didn't know why the repairs hadn't been completed, and that she was sending in the maintenance supervisor...
"I am unsure why they were not completed on 1/5, but I did send my maintenance supervisor into your home today to do repairs.
Please take a picture of the areas that still need work if they are not completed when you come home today.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
YES! Communities Customer Care's Response, Jan 12, 2018
We understand that you had some outstanding maintenance that took longer than it should have to be completed and for that we do apologize. All of your work orders should be completed to date. Should have any future issues or concerns please feel free to email our Resident Relations Coordinator at [protected]@yescommunities.com. Thank you for your residency.
More Yes! Communities Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities/independence Station - manager/tyrant 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities - do not move here! 
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - incredily lousy landlords 
- Yes! Communities - firing employees, after promises that it would not happen.
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - nicole graham manager
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - everything
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - staff
- Yes! Communities - deposit refund
- Yes! Communities - lawndale estates saginaw michigan