YellowPages.com / scam
I signed up for a yellowpages.com ad with a 12 month agreement totaling $7800. I am now more than two months in to it and my ad is incorrect. Local salespeople will not call me back and AT&T's 800 number listed on the bill connects you to a voice mail box that is always full. They have created an ad for me that does not accurately represent the products I wish to market and never gave me an opportunity to proof read it or select the content that should be displayed. The first 45 days the ad was live it was not displayed in all of the geographical areas I had selected and paid for. I was promised a credit, which has not come yet and no response from sales people or customer service. My profile on yellowpages.com actually contains a link that goes to a competitors website. Without communication from them, I am unable to get this resolved. In addition, my local sales rep quoted me call counts in excess of 30 per month which is just completely made up as I have not attributed any calls to this service. I may stop paying for the service but from what I am reading, it seems like AT&T will sue you.
More YellowPages.com Complaints & Reviews
- YellowPages.com - cancel contract 
- YellowPages.com - horrible to cancel!!! 
- YellowPages.com - failure to deliver on promised advertising 
- YellowPages.com - failure to deliver on contract! 
- Open Business Directory, Ltd / Yellow-Page-Usa.com - fraud online subscription - yellow-page-usa.com 
- Yellow Pages - web page 
- Yellow Pages USA - bogas soliciation
- YellowPages.com - lies and scams 
- Yellow Pages Group - information please
- YellowPages.com - yellowpages a scam!