Yatra.com — a fraud company
We booked a desert camp and a hotel in Jaisalmer from Yatra.com but when we reached the camp, the owner asked us to pay extra seasonal charges of Rs 2000 per camp while these charges were written inside INCLUSIONS on the yatra ticket. Yatra customer care was quite unhelpful and all they could do was to put our calls on hold for more than 30 minutes. After standing out for hours we had no other option but to pay the amount.
Next day when we reached hotel, the owner told us that the room is not at all booked and he has not received the booking amount from Yatra. Again, we tried to seek resolution from Yatra.com but all in vain. We had to find another hotel by ourselves and pay the amount. Even after paying around 20, 000/- to Yatra, we had to pay again. Pathetic Service !!
Please do not do any sort of booking from this fraud website. Their customer service is pathetic. All they could give you is "Sorry" and no resolution at all. Other portals like MakeMyTrip and Expedia are much better than this fraud company
More Yatra.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - tickets not booked, but yatra debited money and still not refunding the same 
- Yatra.com - online fraudulent booking 
- Yatra - fraud and cheating! 
- Yatra.com - confirmed tickets are invalid after paying in full 
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - non refund of cancelled air ticket 
- Yatra Online - avoid yatra.com for hotel booking
- Yatra.com - hotel booking not confirmed inspite of full payment 
- Yatra.com - fraudulent transaction on www.yatra.com
- Yatra - lies whilebooking ticket 
- Yatra - not get information