Yahoo! / customer service

San Antonio, FL, United States Review updated:

The service I received today was absolutely terrible I called yahoo number [protected] to recover my account I was told to buy a Google Play card to Google Play cards in order to get the hackers off my account I was also told I will be receiving a refund I asked how and I was told either credit card debit card or delivered to my door within 5 hours I asked for a number in Texas to verify that I will be receiving my refund was given the number one eight six six 978 87497 and was told a totally different story which was no I was being told I take the card back to Walmart and ask for refund on the card of course I called Walmart and Walmart said that was not true so I left the complaint on the yahoo.com and someone returned my phone call seeing if my problem was solved and I told him no I asked numerous of times for a company email or number to speak to someone that knew what they were talking about because I received three different stories I would like either someone that deals with the company directly to call me not a technician not a technician supervisor someone in Yahoo company.

Sa
Sep 29, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      Sep 29, 2018

not sure you got a actual yahoo person or not but they do not have you buy a google play card or any card and refund you it " to get rid of hackers"
    scam written all over it