xperienceDays / False advertisement

1 United States

I purchased through Xperience Day a Brunch Cruise for Valentine's Day ( I was celebrating also my wedding Anniversary). My husband love to be on the water. I don't care being on the water but I love dancing (he does not). Xperience Day was advertising this Brunch Cruise with entertainment and dancing so I tought it would be perfect for my husband and I. Althought the buffet brunch was good, it was very limited. They were serving all you can drink champagne (again good for my husband but I don't drink). What a disapointement when music never started! There were no dancing! I paid $150 for that very limited brunch and cruise in circle around the marina! The cruise line staffs were nice and give me a small discount on what I would have to additionnally pay for a music cruise...it would be at night not so nice for my husband. Xperience Day refused to refound me anything! I consider it was a rip off! In all the Xperience Day publicity website they kept repeating fun entertainment and dancing and even on their follow up link to post a review on my "experience" they continued to say Entertainment/ Dancing Brunch Cruise!!! Be Careful when reserving any activity with them!