Xlibris Publishing / xlibris refusal to pay 100% royalties
My son published a book with Xlibris, "The Sick and His Passenger" the company talked him into spending money on several edits and then to spend more money on being able to received 100% royalties. This was extremely disappointing and frustrating. The company has paid my son pennies compared to what they have made on his book. Their customer service is horrible and they made so many phone calls to my son to get more and more money before they published the book!!! Now, we cannot get anyone to call us back or to respond to any emails. My son worked so hard, and it took hours and months to write this book about his father, who died of Pancreatic Cancer; this is so heartbreaking.
More Xlibris Publishing Complaints & Reviews
- Xlibris - scam 
- Xlibris / AuthorHouse - royalties 
- Xlibris - fraud 
- Xlibris - scam publisher 
- Xlibris - promises no delievery more money 
- Xlibris Publishing - refund of money owed to me 
- Xlibris Publishing - removing book from social media
- Xlibris - youtube video
- Xlibris, Authorshouse Publishing And Affiliates - no royalty book payments, class action lawsuits
- Xlibris Publishing Co. - books services I paid for.