Xbox Live / banned without any reason!
I subscribe to xbox live service. Last week I was banned from playing for 1 day because they stated I abused there code of conduct, I accepted this as I did have the F word written on my profile, It has since been erased. I have since made sure I have not Disobeyed any of there rules as stated in there code of conduct. Yet I Have again been banned this time I have been banned for 1 week. This is unacceptable, I have not violated there terms. I called and there customer service, and was advised there was nothing the CSR could do to assist me in this matter as I am in violation. I asked her specifically what was done to violate this code of conduct and I asked for proof that I have violated it. She said they don't have to provide proof and there was nothing anyone could do. I asked to speak to s supervisor she said they cant do anything either and continued to repeat, this was my fault and no one can change this. I again asked for a supervisor as I am a paying customer that is dissatisfied, she put me on hold for about 3 minutes then hung up on me. I do sincerely hope all calls are recorded so that I may get the assistance that I need and the CSR in question can be trained in proper customer service. Regardless of this I would like some assistance in resolving this matter I am paying for a service that is not being used because they banned me again which I feel is an error on there part. If it is not then I would like proof of what i have done wrong as I will be sure not to repeat this mistake.
More Xbox Live Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Microsoft Security Department (Uk) - microsoft internet email lottery awards complaints 
- Microsoft Corporation - laptop crashed
- Microsoft Corporation - customer care
- Microsoft Corporation - xbox live gold subscription service
- Microsoft Corporation - installing software on a new pc
- Microsoft Corporation - reset password for microsoft account