Wyndham Vacation Resorts / Scam
I attended a timeshare presentation because we were luered in by promises that we would receive two vacation getaways with a free dinner with each, also they advised that the booking for these was easy, that all we had to do is make a call and then forward the certificate. Once we received the certificate the truth was revealed, there is no phone reservation and in fact you really may not even get to choose the dates! I am attaching the certificate so you can see what a scam it is! I bet very very few people even try to use it...
Now, about the presentation, it took twice what they advertised, we were there 4 hrs. After the initial presentation a guy came to greet us and said he was going to check us out and do a survey and then give us our gifts, well... he spent an other hr trying to sell us an other package...
They will not tell you the truth... these are very good sales people! Be careful listening to them... they do twist the truth!
More Wyndham Vacation Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts / Timeshares - Scam promise! 
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts - Getaway Scam 
- Wyndham Discovery Vacations - Overbooking of Resort 
- Wyndham Professionals - Student Loan Repayment 
- Fairfield / Wyndham Vacation Resorts - No availability! 
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - owner services - reservations
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - guest charge/ error on computer
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - multiple calls per day to my cell
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - sales staff at wyndham old town alexandria
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - to whom it may concern which obviously no one