Wyndham Resorts / Misleading sales pitch

Wyndham Resorts (as a result of a sale in Newport RI) has failed to respond to complaints I have phoned and faxed to their customer service. Hired promotion companies had misrepresented offers and sales individuals have issued free ticket vouchers that are not redeemable as per sales pitch. having purchased a time share and been given something called VIP status, it is most unpleasant to have treated in such a manner. There is no longer a sales department at the initial location, so there is apparently no one to verify or speak to address the method of providing information about the common pitch. We should have withdrawn immediately, since at the time of sale it was difficult to even get the promised airline vouchers which are highly suggestive of consumer choice. Fed up and stuck.

Nu

Comments

• To
      17th of Aug, 2010

I also had many lies told to me. I am attemtping to get out but it is a major problem. I have spent ten to twenty hours attempting to resolve problem and get a refund. Offices closed and move. Employees no longer available. No one can help - Always told to call back. When I do I am told I was told wrong.