www.monsterscooterparts.com / rip off company

1 26262 Three Notch RoadMechanicsville MD, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-7980325

BEWARE WWW.MONSTERSCOOTERPARTS.COM IS A RIP OFF
Just wanted to let everyone know that www.monsterscooterparts.com ripped me off on scooter batteries by sending batteries with green battery residue at the seams that wouldnt charge on 5/12/2008, order 30702.
To add insult to injury, they sent a prepaid postage return slip that didnt include return tracking, a 65 cent extra, then claimed they didnt get the batteries back. Spend the 65 cents yourself so they cannot pull the "they didnt get the returned product back scam" if you call them at [protected] they do not answer their phone and request you leave your information so they can see if they want to talk to ya or not, thats about as chicken $#it as I have ever seen... Homer

Ho

Comments

• Ro
      13th of Nov, 2008

Funny Homer, I have been dealing with this company for years and have never had any problems with them. Maybe it isn't the company that is the problem but the customer!

I have been totally satisfied with my purchases from MonsterScooterParts.com and continue to use them. I have never had a problem getting a response back from them via email and their mailbox tells you not to leave a message for noone responds to them. I give MonsterScooterPart.com a thumbs up on delivery and customer service!

----Happy Customer!

• Co
      8th of May, 2010

I just had a similar problem with them. I ordered a part off of their web site and when I read the confirmation Email I realized that it showed the wrong part number being shipped so I called them to see if this part would work with my scooter and Andrew told me that it was not compatable, So I asked him why he would ship it in place of the part I ordered. He told me that it was what I ordered and I was stuck with it because They do not give returns. This company is a total scam. They will send you a part that they do not have just to get the sale and try to stick you with it. This company is clever too, They update their web site to make it look like the part you originally oredered was never available. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. MONSTER SCOOTER PARTS IS A RIP OFF... If they do this to you make sure you dispute the charge...Don't let them get you.

VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER...Post above must be Andrew trying to make it look like they are a reliable company.

22nd of May, 2010

i bought a 52cc motor from them and its the best!, and it had a defective carburetor and they sent me a brand new one for free, they are a good company

22nd of May, 2010

i bought a 52cc motor from them and it was in perfect condition and ran beautifully and then the carburetor went bad and they sent me a brand new one and was very friendly about it, they are the best! attached is a picture of the motor i bought from them (the sticker was added by me)

• Jp
      30th of May, 2015

I bough parts from them that were supposed to fit my Razor MX650. when I received the part it didn't fit. I sent them many e-mail, I never got any response from them. I had to open a claim in Paypal to win the case.
    They lost a customer for $30……