www.IPower.com Inc. / Web Hosting / Dihonest advertising!

919 E. Jefferson St.Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8885114678

Ipower.com web site hosting co sold me a web site for 3 years about $200.00 and then another for 1 year about $100.00,and ipower.com -web hosting Co. did Search engine omptmizing on 1. Sits That cost me money,they said I did not have to know any html and it was user friendly, in which they were right at the time , but then they switch it over to where if you did not know html then you could not run your site. So at 73 years old it to late for me to learn html.so I am out a bunch for a false promise through ipower.com-Site hosting Co. So if you thinking about a web site host, think twice or maybe 3 times.ipower.com gave me no choice in the matter it was either their way or the hy way. Now ipower.com web hosting trying to say that I only bought the domain name for 3 year 200.00 a lot of money for a domain name .H. L. Adams.

Comments

An
  1st of Jan, 2008
The challenge with the web development industry is there is no association to "disbar" unethical providers. Many of them operate almost anonymously and from many different "virtual offices".

As a seasoned technology executive, bucking the industry SOP of avoiding any overhead, I founded a real, bricks and mortar web services company called United WebWorks, Inc. (unitedwebworks.com) We have hundreds and hundred of satisfied clients and googling us will not result in 5 complaints on page one as it does for these folks. In fact, you will not find one on any page. We are listed in the yellow pages, in our domain reg information, we are trustworthy and accountable for all we do. It would be my pleasure to serve anyone who wants a very affordable, one of a kind gorgeous, website for their small business. We understand your needs and challenges because we are a small business too.
St
  14th of Mar, 2008
I have been very unhappy with their recent "upgrade" to vdeck 3.0. My site is no longer easy to edit, as their updated editors don't have the functionality of the old one. Improvement? I don't see it.

Response times are horrible. Support staff unknowledgable. Very frustrating.
Ek
  7th of Jul, 2008
please i am having difficulties filling my phone number on your ipower website hosting i need your guidiance please my phone numbers are 08023814156 or 08054752313.
thanks . Ekwuru chuks