www.find-bride.com

Posted: Nov 20, 2014 by

the website is full of married ladies – waste of time

3.75
www.find-bride.com
Spyrou Kyprianou, 14 Office 101
Cyprus, United States
People, the website www.find-bride.com is real scam, so stay away from this place. I registered and was shocked that the website was almost full of married women or women, who have boyfriends. But all of them wanted to get gifts or some other things from me. I was really upset and stopped to visit this website. Stay away from them and post comments about this website. These people are scammers and ###, so be careful if you buy from them as well as post comments about your things with them.
Complaint comments Comments (22) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

A  17th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
Working in marriage agency is a job for these girls, they get paid for gifts, videos and received letters
N  23rd of Jul, 2015 by    -1 Votes
I found dozens of the ladies that are listed on the find-bride site on another social web site. The response I received from each lady that I messaged was a blocked profile, except two, one of which told me she has nothing to do with that site. She told me to complain. The other one, off-site, told me she is married, happily, yet she continues daily appearances on find-bride. Her photos are attached. On several occasions, ladies must have forgotten to remove their wedding rings (bands) as they are visible in their photos.

D  14th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
I met my wife on your site in 2011...4 years ago...what started out as friendship developed into love.We have recently been married in June 2015. I would like to say thank you to you for giving me the opportunity to meet and start a brand new life with this amazing person. Dreams do come true thanks to you.
A  22nd of Sep, 2015 by    -1 Votes
All positive reviews of the site are fake. The positive reviews of the site comes from the owners of find-bride and the people who work for the scam local agencies in Ukraine. This site is as bad as it gets. Most of the dating sites for Ukrainian/Russian women are fakes. This is is typical but a bit worse than most. At least Anastasiadate has a few honest women. But I think that find-bride has the incredible honor of not having a single woman on the site that is actually available. Most of the women are married, Some has boyfriends. A few might be free, but they definitely are not looking for a foreigner. So I will attack some pictures of women at the site. The liars who are posting fake positive reviews don't have much to say about these women. Ruslana here is at the site. As you can see, I have posted her find-bride profile and her mafia boyfriend. Find-bride is a bit worse, as I said, than most other crap sites.

But they all do the same thing. They lie. They pay the women to post profiles. Find-bride does not even have an honest video chat. They use a video loop of the girl while you talk to a translator who could be a man. The letters are fake, the chats are fake. Even the gifts are fake. They just take your money and have the girl pose with a prop.

I am David Brunner, the Stupid American. If you want the truth, search for me on the internet. I can show you the good honest sites. Stop using filth like this. It will only lead to misery.

A  15th of Dec, 2015 by    +1 Votes
Find Bride got $250 from me to buy credits that disappeared almost immediately. My credit card had a fraudulent charge almost immediately as well.
The webcam time costs money/credits. Absolute scam with formulaic spam in your inbox daily. They will string you along and you will never meet in person.

Caveat emptor.
N  28th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Kirk Hollen They got me for $180, but everything you are saying is the truth. I was actively writing 3 women. All three were reluctant to give me their personal emails (through the site) after we had written each other several times. They all said they thought that was getting "too serious!" If they don't want to give you a simple email address, they sure as hell don't want to pursue any kind of relationship! The cost of asking for their personal info through the site is $70. These are women that contacted me first by the way! Also, I am 63 years old and I was getting dozens of scripted letters everyday from women from all age groups. They obviously have a program where they can insert your name into their letters to "personalize" it! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!
A  30th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
Find-bride is all a scam and an expensive form of entertainment only. I had a profile and talked to many woman and most just wanted to waste your time in chat without actually getting to know each other. Had issues with poor billing practices by multiple billing for the same time period even though you can only talk to one woman at a time they will bill you if you had chattted or said hi to anyone else and not closed the window. Many email received at the same time and if you look at the time stamp they are mostly on the hour or half hour. Not in real time. System generated by fake profiles and administrators. I had even changed my name in my profile and guess what. Even the old emails I had recieved from woman all of a sudden had the new name in them. How could that be if not a system generated email. Certainly not written by a real woman or an email already received could bot have the name changed in it now could it. So I would suggest everyone stay away from this fraudulant site and stick to local ladies.
N  14th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
There are automatically generated emails that have the name field embedded in then.
These are sent out at times that are on the exact hour or the exact half hour, so are easily identifiable.

There are also real letters from real ladies.

Stay away from a 19 year old from Cherkasy with a nickname of "Pleasure-Mari" whose name is Maria.
Profile photo attached
She is a professional dater, wil tell you you are her only but then she is online 2-4 hours a day.
Good conversation skills, so if you are looking for a pen pal, she is a good choice, however if you are looking for a real lady...run away from thisone

N  16th of Jul, 2016 by    0 Votes
I have been on the Find Bride site for over 6 months, I have noticed that most letters i receive are not personal to me, i always make a point when sending a girl a letter to ask many questions, and they very rarely get answered in their reply to me, a girls letters are sent to hundreds of men, my best friend who is also on this site, was receiving the same letters and photos as I was. Some girls are genuine of course, the ones I avoid, are the ones who are on cam wearing very little clothes, showing their breasts in skimpy outfits, this type of girl is not looking for a serious relationship, she is just looking to engage a man in conversation, and she will dance for him also, making money for the agency, she will get paid for being at a local agency, it is like a job for these girls, some are there every morning of the week, even Saturdays
Stay away from two girls in particular, they are both called Valeriya, their nicknames on the site are Tasty For You and Wild Wood, they are serial daters, they have no interested in a serious relationship, they are just on the site to make money for themselves.

A  28th of Mar, 2017 by    +2 Votes
TOTAL SCAM women will WORK for money talk so dirty to men and ask for gifts woman are married and have boyfriends and Administration of the site do not care about the male members they only want to take money from male members
A  1st of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Despite the fact that some photos of me were not accepted by moderators, in general, I am satisfied with the work of this site. At least, I have found what I had been looking for so long.
N  26th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have read negative comments about site Find-Bride but I can say that it isn’t so bad. I know that they check the women before they register on the site and check their documents, so there was no mark of marriage. Women on the site are real. I saw their on the Camera and chat with them. Of course everyone has their own preferences and what one likes is not like the other. I have joined to some of dating sites before but I wasn’t very luck when a friend told about this one to me. I joined find-bride and asked their customer support for some question. And they help me pretty quickly. I agree that site isn’t perfect. I would like to have cheaper prices for video chat. Because I can see the woman and chat with her with the video chat, its useful for me. Also note, if you want to check some woman, ask her to raise her hand or to do something else. So you will see that this is she and she communicates with you. I wish good luck in the search for the bride

D  27th of Jul, 2017 by    -1 Votes
I met my wife on your site in 2014...3 years ago...what started out as friendship developed into love. She was not a super beauty when compared with the rest. But for me it is the best. For those who say that the site only play games and scammers. Look at the world really. Choose those who are close to you in spirit and who want to find a serious relationship and not super-models. Unless you are certainly a millionaire and handsome. I wish everyone happiness
N  28th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
They got me for $180! I was actively writing 3 women. All three were reluctant to give me their personal emails (through the site) after we had written each other several times. They all said they thought that was getting "too serious!" If they don't want to give you a simple email address, they sure as hell don't want to pursue any kind of relationship! The cost of asking for their personal info through the site is $70. These are women that contacted me first by the way! Also, I am 63 years old and I was getting dozens of scripted letters everyday from women from all age groups. They obviously have a program where they can insert your name into their letters to "personalize" it! The girls that I wrote were responsive to my questions in the letters I sent them, but at the end of the day they were just stringing me along to keep me engaged in writing letters. I'm curious as to what their "commission" is on each letter they receive. The other obvious sign that they were scammers is that when I went on line to delete the countless messages I received daily, the girls that I was writing always seemed to be on line as well! The difference is that I was on line to delete messages, and they were on line finding other men to scam! The comical thing is that after I stopped writing them, the same ladies kept sending me their scripted letters again. They evidently have different letters for different situations. In my case, the letters were like "I miss you SOO much my dear!" and other obvious [censor] that insults your intelligence! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!
N  29th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
I worried before the registration on find-bride.com because I’ve read here lots of about scammer on the dating websites. And several days I was really attentive when chatting and paid the smallest possible sum needed for the getting membership which I want to have. And at the end of the day I can say that this site is rather usual when some girls are real, though mostly I am not disappointed. I found really good friend on the website and still planning to find my future bride.

N  11th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
This site worked great for me, I found my soul mate and it was a connection at first site. We both feel the same and have continued our relationship and I am the happiest I have ever been.
N  11th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Site worked great for me, I found my soul mate and it was a connection at first site. We both feel the same and have continued our relationship and I am the happiest I have ever been
N  11th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Through this site, I have met a lady with whom I'm now dating. I wish those searching, good luck in finding someone special.
N  11th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
If you wanna chat with real people you should use this site, people are friendly and well lets be honest there are many beautiful people there, which is great!
N  11th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Site delivered for me! I dated perhaps many beautiful women, mostly from Russia and, yes, you will find a few golddiggers but overall, mostly charming women.
D  11th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Find-bride is cool dating website, I haven’t found my future bride yet, though I’ve met lots of ladies who are really pretty and funny and rather supportive… So, I still hope to find long-term relations on this platform.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree