www.educba.com / They didn't provide access to the course, which you order from them

United States Review updated:
I went to the website www.educba.com and paid money for two courses. I have no idea what the hell happened, but they didn’t provide the access. I already emailed them and asked to help me with it, but the rep only promised and nothing was done. They didn’t provide access and stopped to reply to my emails and messages. The company is big scam, so please don’t waste your time, money and temper. Avoid them at all costs.
Jun 9, 2015

N  13th of Jun, 2015 by
Thanks for the post, kindly can you let me know if the problem still persist? Have they solved your access issue? Have they refunded back your money? I'd very much appreciate you reply as I'm considering buying a bundle from them. Best regards,
A  8th of Sep, 2015 by
yes, when you can do payment they hide the courses.abnd not even a course is complete. this is fraud plz report it to the user.
A  8th of Sep, 2015 by
i buy account for the SAP Courses. and after some days they remove it. now they can't refund the payment. the courses they show are not completed .
please be careful from Educba.com Fraud..
N  16th of Oct, 2015 by
Hello Bogi,

Can you please tell us your email id.. so that we will check again. As I have checked from my team and found e-mail id (...@gmail.com) of a user and the courses are already activated from our end.

team eduCBA
A  20th of Sep, 2016 by
I just paid for a course today... had access all of 5 minutes, then logged out. When I decided to go back after making a cup of tea, wanting to change the generic password they provide, I realised I couldn't get back in. I even tried the whole: Lost Password" method and true to form... several hours... not minutes... literally almost three hours later... since I signed up at 2:57pm and received my new password at 6:07pm... I found that lo! and behold! The new password doesn't work! After checking, double checking and triple checking I am starting to think they are a scam site. Maybe they pretend to have these courses and then once you log out... that's it. You're done.

It doesn't help that when I checked online for reviews that a lot of people are experience log-in issues or simply not been given access. So now I know... I should have known and trust me... I will personally NEVER recommend them!

EduCBA / Corporate Bridge Group Logo EduCBA / Corporate Bridge Group