www.despegar.com / they scammed me and no information about flight

OMG. It was the worst deal. I booked the flight and hotel through the company www.despegar.com. Basically, they did only one thing. They charged me for the hotel and flight. But now they didn’t send any information about the flight details. I got only email about the hotel, but it was also useless. I think that they have scammed me, but I have no proof. Please, need some advice.

To
Jul 17, 2015

Comments

• De
      5th of Oct, 2015

Despegar.com is not a Scamm.

please provide the booking reference number and we will resend all information requested. also you can manage your booking online: and request all information you need.

• Ti
      2nd of Mar, 2016

My GF bought a ticket with DESPEGAR, and I bought the same ticket with TAP.
    TAP send me a message that the flights of the airline for the route are cancelled as of the end of March and cancelled the flight and returned my money within 3 weeks. On the other hand Despegar is not willing to send a confirmation of the cancellation of the flight nor an agreement that she will receive her money back. She only recieves: automated mail responses and vague answers at het US help desk.
    I will keep you informed. Untill further notice: I don't recomend buying your Ticket at Despegar because when airline/ hotel cancels DESPEGAR doesn't respect consumer rights and cannot be trusted in their communication with their customers

• Ti
      2nd of Mar, 2016

Comments on facebook of Despegar regarding the issue are automaticaly deleted.