www.AppliancesConnection.com / Tracking number was fake and seller didn't give me a new one
I bought LG fridge from the company www.appliancesconnection.com. It was terrible, because they provided the tracking number, but it didn’t work within several days. I emailed the seller and told that I needed to know where my order was. I heard some promises and blah-blag, but the seller hasn’t provided new tracking number. As well as the delivery was delayed for unknown reasons. I feel nervous and need some help.
More www.AppliancesConnection.com Complaints & Reviews
- AppliancesConnection.com - Refund held hostage to review 
- Appliances Connection - Company didn't provide full order and refund as well 
- AppliancesConnection.com - Have you been Ripped Off by AppliancesConnection.com? 
- Appliances-Connection.com - They don't want to accept the warranty. 
- AppliancesConnection - very slow delivery service
- Appliances Connection - dishwasher
- Appliances Connection - Scammers
- Appliances Connection - bertazzoni range
- Appliances Connection - Don't waste your time here
- AppliancesConnection - the worst service ever!