WorldVentures Holdings / refund not received on cancelled subscription on edreams / dream trips since october 2017.

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom

Hello, my name is Michail Karatzas and back in October 2017 I was contacted by an Independent Representative and was sold an annual subscription called something like "edreams / Dream Trips" at the cost of $514.92 while my assigned member id was [protected]. A few hours later, I contacted the rep and asked him to refund me the money I paid as I changed my mind. The rep tried to dissuade me from doing so but after I insisted he reassured me that a couple of days later he would authorise the refund. The refund was never authorised as I still haven't received the money I paid and ever since I have been contacting the European customer service phone line and online customer service support asking them about the progress of my refund. They insist they have returned the money but fail to provide a proof in an email attachment so I can forward it to my bank and track where the money is (if of course, they have genuinely returned them). The customer service has stopped responding to my emails after I notified them last week that the bank and the debit card issuer (Mastercard) where the money came from confirmed there has never been a refund submitted from World Ventures or even an attempt for a refund for the aforementioned subscription. Some of the latest email communication exchanges in April and May 2018 have the following CRM id's: 0316021, 0316988, 0316975. On top of that, when I contact the customer service via email and repeatedly ask for the full name of the operator who is speaking to me they refuse to do so and sign with generic names such as Nick/Nikos etc. I've never used the service or any of the vacation packages offered, as a few hours after I joined and paid the subscription, I requested a refund as I changed my mind.

Please note that the payment of the subscription was done by my father's debit card (Ioannis Karatzas) who himself bought the same subscription as above but after he requested a refund from the same rep he received the money within weeks. My father resides in Greece while myself I am a permanent UK resident and taxpayer. In my case, I am still waiting for the refund to be submitted back to the card that was used for the payment.

Thank you and look forward to the quick resolution of my complaint.
Michail Karatzas