Worldventures / cancellation of membership and refund

USA, Plano, Botswana Review updated:

I cancelled my world ventures membership on the 13th day after signing, i emailed on the old email: [protected]@worlventures.com there was no response, on the 16th day after signing i tried this email: [protected]@worldventures.com, they took 5 days to respond and they responded on the 6th day of cancellation. They are now indicating that i am not eligible for refund. I am not happy with how they responded and the fact that they said there is no refund.
I need help, WILL BE PLEASED IF MY REQUEST WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION

LECHANE PELOTONA
ID70881483
MY email; [protected]@gmail.com

Le
Oct 15, 2017

Comments

• Ou
      Oct 24, 2017

I'm having the exact same problem with worldventures. i'm even trying to call them but they're stonewalling me! they don't want to respond to me right away so the time i'm eligible for a refund expires and they get to keep my money.

This has to be illegal!

Why is it so hard to cancel something which i've paid for? I would appreciate a response.

Oct 24, 2017

So here is what I did after also emailing and getting no response...

I called them and waited on the phone for about 35 minutes before giving them a callback number. they eventually called me back about 45 minutes later and I talked to a representative. got my membership cancelled and a confirmation email for a full refund within 5 - 7 business days. here is the number I called which can also be found in the email they send you when you first sign up.

972-805-5100

Have your membership id# number ready and they'll ask you stuff like your name, dob, and email. my representative was nice and courteous so after days of frustration and agony, at least it's not all bad.

I don't know how long after you sign up that you're still eligible for a refund but I emailed and called them within 14 days.

I'll check back in a week and let you all know if my refund came through.

• Le
      Nov 01, 2017

@Outerspec Hey there... Did you get your refund? they said i cancelled the membership late, mentioned that i am not eligible for refund. I once send the cancellation on their old email, the policies i was holding indicated the old email. I realized when it was too late that they where using [protected]@worldventures.com Tried to explain to them they are taking long to respond to my complaints. At least they have cancelled my membership. I have learnt a lesson. I will never be caught up in companies like world ventures anymore. Yes it may be a good company with opportunities, but the problem is that they lie about a lot of staff when presenting their case. As a member you will only realize that you dint get all the concept after making a research. I really learnt a lot about this pyramid companies.
    Thanks for your reply believe you got help, all the best

Jul 09, 2019

@Lechane Pelotona If they is good company then was needed to be in back office option that if somebody want to quit than can quit but nothing like that you cant find that makes to think that all iss for that while after when somebody after hard looking find how to contact them they will say..we cant refund while you was us tell about quit very late...I think that is very smart system for cheating out money from that memmbers who want to quit this company...and if is old emails they was needed to delete that...not hold old ones too...Every good company is easy to quit and makes no problems to contact them..They doing what They want...Very bad organisation is Worldventure

Nov 13, 2017

Hey, sorry for the late reply everyone.

YES! I got my refund. 3 days ago (11/10/17). Every cent, but I guess I was one of the lucky few to cancel within the eligible time period. They really don't make that clear when signing up so if anyone is on the fence about cancelling just know you have like 14 days to do it if you want a full refund.

Good luck everybody!

• Vi
      Mar 02, 2018

Awful experience
    Membership done on the 4th of august 2017, cancelled on 12 august, since then 118 mails exchanged, always excuses, always another problem to avoid paying me, not possible to reach them via phone especially from Europe. 400 $ and I am not the only client.
    Whomever has the possibility with Dreamtrips, be aware that this company is all but not a dream. Its a nightmare since 8 months for me!

• Li
      Nov 18, 2018

Thank you for you all sharing such an awful experience.
    I am feeling in the trap to lie my friends to joining this awful dreams trips. My membership done on 9th Nov. I been sent cancellation on 14, 15, 16 and 19th Nov. to both email address [protected]@worldventures.com and [protected]@worldventures.com. By now I only received the trace number. They seem not to reply. Probably this is cheating membership fees company.

Be aware!!!

Jul 08, 2019

I was to sending one week before payment that I want to quit world ventures but not anserving to me..after week they tooked my money from account and I dont know what to do now...email adress is not working what is in their contact list...and what I founnd in my email they not anserwing...