WorldStores / Mattress
i purchased a mattress on line from world stores on the 29th dec 2015 they took payment more or less straight away. i have had to regularly chase this. to then be told by customer services that the product has sold out and they are waiting on a new delivery. i then chased again for a delivery date once the produce was in and was given a date of the 22nd jan 2016( pls note nearly a month later after taking my money) to then have item delivered damaged. i then refused to take the item as damaged and got back in touch with customer services. every time i call them i am waiting on the phone for over 20 mins. i then finally get hold of someone they promised me a call with a delivery date for a new one on sat 23rd jan2016 or monday the 25th jan 2016 still no reply back . so i phoned again today the 26thjan2016. and asked what was going on, i said to the person on customer service to contact the delivery team whilst i was on the phone because it had taken me so long to get through, he kept me on hold for 10 mins then said i should get a call within half hour to arrange a delivery time. still heard nothing back, tried to call them twice and number keep becoming unavailable. i had enough of them telling one excuse after the other. now i just want my money refunded back until they can give me a delivery date and would like compensation for poor customer services and damaged items and everything else along with it.
More WorldStores Complaints & Reviews
- WorldStores - Goods not supplied, no refund 
- [Resolved] World Stores - failure to deal with complaint 
- Shedsworld.co.uk - My order is canceled now - hideous company 
- Shedsworld.co.uk - Sales team were rude and patronizing
- WorldStores - failure to deliver & communicate 
- WorldStores - Don't believe WorldStores!
- WorldStores - A dog cushion bought on sale
- WorldStores - Chest of drawers
- WorldStores - waste of time
- Shedsworld.co.uk - This firm is highly NOT recommended so be warned!