Woolworths.com.au / selandra rise
My daughter Leticia McDonald was hired to work at Woolworth's Selandra Rise.
When Bernadette was in charge of getting the store all set up my daughter was getting 4-5 shifts a week and I understood that this was not going to continue also I understand that this store has not taken off as expected. My daughter then went to 2 shifts per week then down to one a week then to one a fortnight and then to nil. This has infuriated me and as well as putting my daughter's self esteem to an all time low. Thomas McNoe was her manager and he always said she was their most reliable under 18 year old. She would take on other people's shifts whenever she could.I thought if this store was not heading the way they should they would be relocated to a different store or be provided with other opportunities. My question is why was she exploited like this, I thought she had a secure and stable position being with a reputable company. My request is for her to be found another position in either another Woolworths or Big W or some other department store.
I would like to have a response by a manager and someone that is able to provide me with accurate and credible information
More Woolworths.com.au Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths delivery driver
- Woolworths Australia - cheesecake passionfruit.
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths brand 20 pack of potato chips
- Woolworths Australia - hillview processed light cheese slices
- Woolworths Australia - online order