Woolworths.com.au / roast chicken with foreign object inside.
To whom it may concern,
I purchased a Hot roast chicken at Eastwood Woolworths today at 7:11pm on the 7th of November. As I was eating the chicken for dinner and halfway through I found something black and foreign which drew my attention to it. I picked it up to realise it is the frontal part of a tong as I have seen some before and it seemed to have broken off from the bottom half of a tong.
I was very disappointed and horrified with a tong inside the packaging of my chicken. I am a regular and loyal customer of Woolworths and have never experienced such a mistake. I regularly buy the hot chicken from Woolworths and have never experienced such an occurrence.
I hope to receive a respond on this regard and respond to my email at grace.[protected]@gmail.com
Card no: [protected]
More Woolworths.com.au Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - Customer service
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths delivery driver
- Woolworths Australia - cheesecake passionfruit.
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths brand 20 pack of potato chips
- Woolworths Australia - hillview processed light cheese slices