Woolworths.com.au / activity and collector's album - world explorers

Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, AU Review updated:

Went shopping on Sunday 11am at Woolworths @ majura park Canberra, with 3 kids very keen on doing the world explorer collection, we also bought the album then spent ~120$ to be told that they have run out of cards????? We came here to woollies only and specifically for the cards. There are dozens of sign re this activity collection around and just outside the store but none indicating that cards are not available. Had we been told, I mean, if they had put on a sign warning that cards were not available we would have not entered and would have gone somewhere else. My kids were so excited about the cards, mentally counting how much money we were about to spend and hence how many cards we were going to get, they are now so disappointed and so am I. This is extremely poor management.
Regards,
Silvano Sommacal

So
Nov 05, 2016

Comments

•   Nov 05, 2016

Do you need a sign for everything? They ran out. They haven't gotten more in yet. Teach your kids that in the real world store run out of things. Jesus. I have read some stupid complaints before but this one takes the cake.