Woolworths — service
I am writing to you to explain about a bad experience I had at Sandy Bay Woolworths on March 17th 2016.
It is appalling to witness an employee (April) of such a respected company to behave in such a manner. I am currently eight months pregnant and was trying to reach for a product where her and a fellow employee were doing stock work, although I excused myself she not only gave me a disgusting look and whispered to the employee with her, but refused to make way for me to get passed. I was both shocked and disappointed to have been treated in this way and believe you should be made aware of your employees actions.
I trust this is not how you do business at Woolworths and that you will be mentioning my concern with April about the incident. I am open to discussing the matter and should hope that you will respond with a solution to prevent this kind of incident from reoccurring.
More Woolworths Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card