Woolworths / environmental gouging
Recently I required a carry bag from Woolworths Town Hall Store in Sydney and was Shocked that I was charged $2 for a Woolworths Branded Environmental Bag.
Is this business serious about the welfare of the environment or just into gouging?
Paying $2 for the bag is not the issue paying for an enviro bag emblazoned in Woolworths Branding is. Being gouged to market Woolworths as an environmental champion sickens me!
I intend returning the bag and demanding my money back!
More Woolworths Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - no reason for declining store card application
- Woolworths Australia - truck drivers
- Woolworths Australia - google cards - refund denied to woman who was scammed out of $2500
- Woolworths Australia - product
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths-brand baked goods
- Woolworths Australia - rspca approved chicken