Woolworths Bega — chicken necks and chicken frames
I have for the last couple of years been buying the above packaged items to feed my dogs, which is only part of their diet. However recently they have been having what appears to be very toxic reactions to the chicken necks. I have had to discontinue purchasing chicken frames and now the chicken necks.
I have rescued greyhounds and my eldest is in an extreme state of distress from eating this.
I suspect that the sachet of perhaps preservatives or whatever it is that is inserted into the packaging may be the culprit. I am hoping I don't have to put my eldest dog down as a result of this, but things are not looking too good.
I would like to know exactly what is in the sachet that is inserted into the packaging and I would think this needs to be reviewed.
More Woolworths Bega Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card