Woolworths Australia / service
We had a terrible check out service at Woolworths in Eastwood shopping center.
The check out table was very small, and not just we use our own bag, we also had to put all the products that we bought into our bag by ourselves.
The girl who served us seemed didn't care that we were forced to put everything into our bag quickly because she just scanned and piled things and knock things down on the little tiny table. She didn't say sorry or hi at the beginning or even gave a smile.
Even ALDI gave a better service than that. Service like that does not worth my money to shop there. we were very disappointed by Woolworths.
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card