Woolworths Australia / double bay store manager
The seafood section is very poorly organised
I have spoken to the manager who effectively told me he thought that the operation was fine
At 9.30am today the 1st of August
There were only five products displayed, all in the fresh prawn, octopus etc section.
No price tags no fish, no cooked prawns just ice.
I alerted the manager that it is difficult to choose food that is no displayed or with a price he has ignored my complaint and if anything the section has deteriorated over the few weeks since I spoke to him.
No good enough.
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card